Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Good Food Day

I love when my hubby works the early shift and is home by 4 :) It makes my heart melt. After hanging with Madison & doing my exercise, Matt was home! So I attempted to make his favorite item off of the Olive Garden menu- toasted Ravioli. It was SO SO easy and yummy! If you want to make it just google "easy toasted ravioli" My family loved it :) (even my picky toddler thought it was so yummy that there was cheese in the middle!) I served it with a big salad with lots of veggies. A+ meal. After bath time, we had family movie night on the couch in our PJ's with a big bowl of popcorn & alphabet cookies. It was a great Saturday night. It's amazing what you consider a great Saturday night once you're married with kids. I didn't do much crafting or photography so I chose to post photos of our food :) enjoy! I hope it doesn't make you too hungry ;) 




1 comment: