Wednesday, August 15, 2012

swanky baby vintage | fall collection 2012

wow, i feel so honored! thank you swanky baby vintage for asking me to be a photographer for one of the outfits for the 2012 fall line. and another big thank you to my sister, katie from avery and anderson for introducing me to the brand about a year ago. her and i both have loved the brand for a long time now! this was such an amazing experience getting to speak with team members directly while keeping up with the brand's back to school image. and didn't madison do a wonderful job? she never ceases to amaze me with those big blue eyes and "swanky" personality. thank you again swanky baby vintage for choosing me as a photographer for the fall line. 
you can view the new collection here










No comments:

Post a Comment