Thursday, May 19, 2011

SEW crazy

so i am going SEW crazy---literally. it's been raining here. raining. and more rain. for the next ten days to be exact. SEW i've been sewing. i let madison pick out fabric for silkies for the beach, one for her-- and one for avery {even baby likes it} i also made a tote bag, a pencil folio for mad, and a banner for her room. i need more ideas. maybe a toy bag?? more skirts?? it' SEW  much---fun! SEW- i will continue to go SEW crazy due to the lack of sun. enjoy my creations. more to come. {sorry for the abundance of using SEW instead of SO, it was my chance to be super cheesy & i like it}



2 comments:

  1. I love the pencil holder. Such great fabrics!

    I wanted to let you know that I have given you the Versatile Blogger Award. You can view it here: http://thesteadyhandblog.com/versatile-blogger-award-2/.
    Thanks and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete