Sunday, September 18, 2011

fun with leaves

madison and i went on a treasure hunt yesterday looking for only the most colorful leaves. it was a lot of fun watching her find what she thought was pretty. it was also just a gorgeous fall day so we spent a lot of time outside. after we washed our leaves- i decided to help madison make a leaf book. i remember making leaf books with my mom when i was little and she really enjoyed that she is able to keep her leaves forever :) all you need is some leaves and wax paper. iron two pieces together and you've preserved the leaf! now it's time for a lazy pittsburgh steeler sunday. enjoy the photos from our day!








1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I am in love with that photo of her putting them in the bag--her books is so beautiful! I think next time Avery and I will do that rather than leaf prints. Her patience wasn't so well with that activity ;) Now my prints on the other hand, well they are pretty good LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete