Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy heart day

5 years ago today, on valentine's day-- a boy asked a girl to marry him. she said yes. and they lived happily ever after. i will never forget that day. such joy in both of our eyes. i love you babe. thank you for 5 amazing valentine's days. i spent the day with my husband. tonight, i spend my valentine's day with my little valentine, madison while hubby works. luckily little valentine brought home lots of chocolate to enjoy ;) and she even made me a valentine card, so lucky. i'm lucky to have my husband. i've eating way too many conversation hearts & i love these two people so much so, happy heart day! 








4 comments:

  1. SO stinking cute! Man, Madison is a doll baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me last week and joining my site! I'm your newest follower. :)
    Enjoy your night with your daughter...she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Mad is getting sooooo big. i really miss you guys! glad you had a nice valentine's day :)

    ReplyDelete