Sunday, February 12, 2012

snow fun

living in pennsylvania, we usually get swamped with tons and tons of cold weather and snow. we've had the cold weather but this weekend has actually been the first significant snow fall we've had yet this winter...and i pray the last. hoping it warms up over the next couple weeks. one snow fall is plenty for me. we embraced the snow and went outside and played. it was fun, madison was so happy. she wants to go back out today because we got a few more inches overnight. enjoy some photos from our day! 









2 comments:

  1. I just moved to a warmer climate and at first I was so excited about it. But then I see beautiful posts and pictures like this and I miss it!! Guess you always want what you can't have. haha! THese pics are beautiful. Looks like the perfect day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics .... Always , you & Matt are such great parents , you truly are .... Hey, love your Steeler hat :) love ya kiddo

    ReplyDelete